27 October 2008

Roundabout

Almost it seemed as if life had moved on. Almost bygones were bygones. But yet again life proved what goes around comes around. Life became stuck in a roundabout. Back on home ground, once more old familiar scenes threw open the shutters for a glimpse of what was out of reach. Still, the mind reaches out in hope of a dream only to touch the thorns of reality.

You gave me your music
You showed me your mind
We played music together
I showed you mine
The only way I could
In a song

"Whatever makes your happy
Whatever you want
You're so very special
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here"

Thom Yorke had gone ahead along that road. But it seems I shall travel it alone. Will he run out again? Will he run, run, run ...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home